Monday, September 21, 2015

Grid Print







My little photo bomber!

 When your husband takes a nap and you need to leave but still need your picture taken, then you ask your 7 year old son to be your photographer!  I think we ended up with about 40 photos must of them it blurry (because he was laughing) or the look on my face is weird since he kept snapping when I was talking to him!  But hey these turned out pretty good for him!

Today's outfit is on repeat, but mixed up to fit the warmer weather during the day and the chillier temps at night!  Sadly all of these pieces are no longer available but I'll attach a couple of links for similar tops.

Happy Monday!

Similar Tops: Mint Julep, Forever 21



2 comments

  1. Love the bright blue bag! I totally don't blame you for asking your son to take your photo. You best believe when my daughter is old enough and has a steady hand, I'll be doing the same. (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did a great job! The pictures turned out great, and I love that check print blouse too!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.