Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Classy Edge









About 75% of my closet is black or a dark color palette.  I don't care if it's summer or winter, black will never go out of style for me.  It's a basic and a classic.  And I love mixing black and browns together.  

About a month ago I discovered these amazing bracelets from "Whispering Prayers".  I love arm candy and these bracelets are just made for stacking.  Depending on what other bracelets you pair them with or the outfit it can either dress it up or give it more of an edge.  Today I opted for the edgier look.

I love this top, when I first saw them I wasn't a fan.  It just looked too vintage, but once I tried it on I instantly fell in love.  And lucky for me I scored the last one in my size at one of my favorite boutiques!  I paired them with my favorite lace shorts, since the humidity here it just too much for me.  Once the weather turns I'll be pairing this with my distressed boyfriend skinnies.

And you can never go wrong with leopard.  It's a neutral that, in my opinion, will never go out of style.  Adding the black heels gives the outfit a more dressier look while the shorts and bracelets tone it down with an edgier feel.

Top: Bloom 
Shorts: Merchant 31 
Shoes: Target 
Purse: Miche
Accessories: Premier Design, Whispering Prayer and Chloe & Isabel



9 comments

  1. I'm so glad you're back!! Love the new blog design, and can't wait to see what you have in store for us! -xx

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bag and your shoes! So classy!

    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. your strappy heels are so fun! looking fab!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bag is NICE :) Kiss kiss from France, Sand.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boa tarde linda!
    Gostei muito de conhecer o seu blog, me apaixonei pelo look e as fotos ficarão maravilhosas.
    Eu estou achando que ele é muito estiloso, tem uma visualização muito bonita e é cheio de informação útil.
    Dé uma passadinha no meu blog, você vai adora ele tanto quanto eu adorei o seu.
    Se gostar, me siga. Mas se você não gosta.......
    ME SIGA mesmo assim!!! rsrsrs
    Beijos!!
    http://viciadasemlivros911.blogspot.com.br
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMD7_GbqIVQ

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.