Monday, October 26, 2015

Classic Lines








There is something about a nice clean lined outfit that makes me feel extra pretty.  Plus I just love wearing any combination of black and white that I can!  

This top from Merchant 31 is fastly becoming one of my favorite go to tops.  It's just so classic but versatile.  Pairing it with skinny black jeans and my OTK boots keeps the rest of the look clean looking.  Of course I'm a sucker for accessories (and arm candy), so to bring this look up a little more I played with lots of accessories.  A fun necklace and simple earrings but lots of bling on my wrist!

Happy Monday!


 Top/Merchant 31/Sold Out| Jeans/Charlotte Russe | Boots/DSW



3 comments

  1. That window pane print is everywhere these days! I really need to get with it. (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look, it is classic and black and white is always in style!

    XO Chelsea http://www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. THOSE BOOTS!!! Please send my way!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.