Monday, October 19, 2015

Stripes










I love taking a top and finding a new way to wear it.  I've always worn this with black and brown leggings (since those who are shorter than me wear it as a dress).  But one day I was looking around my closet and thought why don't I try these with my favorite jeans.  And sure enough I love this look 10x better than how I wore it here!  Plus these wedge boots really complete the casual look.

I'm currently playing catch up after our busy weekend (which is why this post is a little late).  We took our kids to a local pumpkin patch where they each got to find their own (large!) pumpkins.  Of course we had to watch our KC Royals play (and win) in the ALCS games and we finished off the weekend carving those pumpkins!  Our daughter wanted a KC Royals one where as our son wanted a Batman one.  

Happy Monday Ladies!
Tunic/old (similar) | Jeans/Modern Vintage | Shoes/DSW 


2 comments

  1. Hope you guys had a great time at the pumpkin patch! It was so chilly this past weekend and I hope the weather stayed nice for you. (: I think the best way to have a functioning wardrobe is to force yourself into new combos. Even if you feel a tad uncomfortable at first. It's how I come up with new ways to wear anything! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are fantastic - perfect chic outfit! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.