Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Blazer and Boots


  








I swear I am a sucker for blazer and boots.  I'd be so happy to wear this combination almost everyday.  As I was getting ready for a meeting that I had (I may not have a "job" but I do love volunteer work!) I knew I wanted to be a tad bit more professional looking.  So of course I went for my blazer first.  And I can't get enough of, what I like to call, my "victorian" top that I wore here.  The two paired together looks amazing.  Not to mention I have been dying to wear my new OTK boots since I got them.  

Blazers are almost my go to item when it comes to wanting to be a little more dressed up or professional.  They are so versatile.  Wear them with jeans and tee, skirts, shorts even dresses.  The list is endless.  I think every woman needs to own at least one classic black blazer.  It's like the LBD for everyday wear.

OTK and thigh high boots are super popular this season and I am so excited with this pair of boots that I have.  I love how they can instantly make a statement to your outfit.  Pair them with skinny jeans or leggings for a more casual look.  Or be a little more sexy and pair them with a short dress or shorts with tights.  These aren't Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman so have some fun with them and make them yours.

I love DSW, nothing better than designer shoes with a small budget!  I have a pair of thigh highs that I currently have my eye on, but my husband's eyes might bug out if I buy anymore shoes right now! lol  Below are a few of the boots I have my eyes on!

DSW    |    DSW    |    DSW


 Blazer/Maurices (similar) | Top/Bloom | Jeans/Charlotte Russe | Boots/DSW




7 comments

  1. This look is SO me! It really is my uniform because a blazer is such a classic staple. Love how you paired it with the boots - so super chic!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. So obsessed with your boots and the lace top underneath that blazer :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those boots are freakin killer! LOVE THEM!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally need to wear my black blazer more often! Now that it's cold, I may just do it. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous look! I love those boots! <3 <3

    Bethany
    Kiss Me Darling
    www.kissmedarlingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The OTK boots are gorgeous and I love the blouse underneath! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.