Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sassy Leopard

I love Fall.  And I love being able to transition into it with soft light weight items.  It's really a great time of year.  For the most part you can get away with just wearing a nice long sleeve and jeans with maybe a light weight jacket over for extra warmth.  And yesterday was really a perfect Fall day.  The temperature didn't go above 70 which made this amazing top perfect.

Lately I've been stalking my favorite online boutiques looking at all their fabulous new items.  A lot hasn't really grabbed me, mainly b/c I'm not into fringe or crazy prints.  But I'm always up for a nice oversized sweater and anything that will look amazing with my boots.  So I went on a small shopping binge and got some beautiful new tops from one of my favorite boutiques The Mint Julep.  And that is where I found this beautiful top I'm wearing.

This sweater is so thin and light weight it's perfect to wear on those not quite cold days, but will also be perfect later this winter for layering.  I love that it's long and covers up my booty (since I don't have one!) and looks great with all my boots.  And the fact that it's leopard print really makes me happy!

Last night I was asked by a friend of mine to be her guest at a Mary Kay event.  I haven't worn Mary Kay makeup in years so I was excited to see what new items they had.  All the guests we're allowed out a new look and I was happy that my look was Smokey Emerald.  Talk about beautiful!  I loved all the different shades of green with a gorgeous plum lipstick.

After we had our "new" looks we got to strut our stuff on the "runway".  It was such a fun night of girl time and who doesn't like any excuse to play with makeup and listen to great music?!  


(You can't really see the green ..darn my hooded eyes.. but the different shades of green were stunning!)

(My little group of fun ladies .. including our consultant Kelli)

(Rocking it on the runway!)

***








Top- Mint Julep (exact)
Jeans- Modern Vintage (sold out)
Boots- DSW
Michael Kors Handbag
Jewelry by Premier Designs, Lia Sophia and Lenny & Eva

***

Leave a comment with your thoughts and come check out my blog again for more of my style!
xoxo - Beth

2 comments

  1. What a fun event! Love that top!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw so fun!! Loving that top!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.