Sunday, September 14, 2014

Back At It Again

I have so missed my blogging and keeping up with all my favorite blog pages.  But over the last couple of months I've been frustrated with my blogging.  Never knew how hard it would be keep up with an active blog and to get followers who are interested in what you blog about.  Another reason for staying away was I sort of lost touch with me.  After moving things were so hectic and chaotic that I started to forget about my passions.  So now that I feel like I'm me again I want to get back into my blog with a fresh take and show off lots of cute outfits and amazing new crafts.

First off I have spent the last month crazy busy in my craft room.  My neighbor had seen all the handmade signs I was making and asked if I'd be willing to consider doing a craft show at a local church.  My husband looked at me and told me I should really go for it.  After debating (and fighting with myself) I asked my friends via Facebook if they think my stuff will sell.. Needless to say the answer was unanimous!  YES.  So with my first ever craft show looming over me (T minus 5 days) I have been up to my elbows in glue, paint and lots and lots of wood!  I'll make a separate post here soon with all my newest creations.

Now to get back to my passion for fashion! 

To start off.. O-M-G I am SO happy the weather is starting to cool off and I can break out all my Fall clothes.  Not to mention I love adding some new trends and staples to my closet (much to my husband's dismay).  My newest obsessions for this season is faux fur vests.  Seriously if you haven't seen any or bought one yet, you don't know what you're missing.  I finally got my hands on two beauties.  One from a new boutique I found (thank you Instagram!) and the other one is from Marshall's.

I'm still in love with the knee high boots, leggings, scarves, oversized sweaters and of course: animals prints!  For me these will never go out of style.  Since we moved north I now have an excuse (like I really needed one.. but hey whateva!) to buy more of these since the winters are so much more colder.

What is the one (or two) trends/items that you're most looking forward to rocking out this season?

***






 (PS.. let me just say that this vest is soooo soft and comfortable)

Faux Fur Vest- Girly Girl Boutique (sold out)
Jeggings- Maurices
Boots- Target
Michael Kors Handbag
Jewelry by Premier Designs Jewelry
Guess Sunglasses

***

I look forward to reading all your comments and hope you decide to follow along and check back again soon!
xoxo - Beth

2 comments

  1. What a great outfit! I absolutely believe that vest is comfortable.... It looks so nice! :)
    Love this outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love that vest and can't wait to wear it again!

      Delete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.