Thursday, September 25, 2014

Casual Floral

I am so in love with this top, but I haven't had many chances to wear it.  With it being off the shoulder I can't really wear it on days when I know I'll be busy, bc it's just plain annoying to have to readjust the band around my shoulders every 5 minutes.  Or it's either been to hot to wear it.  Thankfully yesterday was the perfect day.  Mid 70s.  That perfect weather where you can wear jeans and boots and a loose fitting top like this without wanting to pass out from the heat.  I know I probably won't get to many more chances to wear this top this year, but I'm hoping to get at least a few more chances!

A few months ago I paired this top with an amazing burnt orange skirt (the picture makes it look more red).  I just love when you can an article of clothing and completely change the style and feel of it.  Here it's more casual/laid back, where as when I wore it here it's more dressed up.










Top- Riff Raff/old (similar)
Jeggings- Maurices
Boots- G by Guess DSW
Coach Handbag
Jewelry by Lia Sophia and Premier Designs

***
Love to read your comments!  Follow along for more of my daily style.
xoxo - Beth

13 comments

  1. Super cute! Love those boots! And anything off the shoulder is a thumbs up in my opinion!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Loving the off the shoulder top and the florals!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable...lovely how you made that top great for Fall with those boots!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Off the shoulder tops are so fun and girly! I especially love the print of this one :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really hoping I can wear it a couple more times before the really cold weather hits!

      Delete
  5. I love your off the shoulder top!! That's definitely one of my favorite trends! I love the floral print on it too! Fab outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The floral top is so pretty, love it with jeans! Just wore a print and jeans on my blog also. :)) The combination is a good one! I just found your blog and will be following you through G+ from now on. Hope you will check my blog out and follow if you like it as well. :)) Happy weekend!

    Cheers,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the off the shoulder blouse!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.