Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Mixing Black and Browns

I've been playing in my closet the last couple of nights trying to re-make a few outfits.  I want to make some of my spring/summer clothes work for Fall and to make other items from seasons past work for this season.  Needless to say it's been fun.  Nothing like being a girl and playing in your closet.  Jeff always rolls his eyes when he comes upstairs and there I am acting like a 5 year old who doesn't want to stop playing dress-up!

Yesterday's outfit was a last year buy, but it looks a little more updated with the ankle booties I'm wearing this year.  I love the look, perfect for running errands but still styling!

How do you revamp your last years items to work for a new year?

***







Tunic/Dress- Blackbird Clothing/old (similar-similar-similar-similar)
Black Leggings
Boots-Target (exact)
Michael Kors Handbag
Jewelry by Lia Sophia

***

I love to read your comments and look forward to you following my blog!  Come back again for more of my daily style.
xoxo - Beth

2 comments

  1. Love that top, too cute!
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love mixing black and brown! I think it completely changes up an outfit!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.