Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Rule Breaker


Who says you can't wear white after Labor Day?!  Well I'm breaking that rule right here and now!  

I love the new rule that there isn't any rules.  Mix patterns and colors, wear white all year round and the list goes on.  And I personally love the idea of wearing white in Fall and Winter.  It makes for the perfect accent color to all the other colors of the season.  Especially when you add a killer pair of boots it really makes those white pants stand out.

Today's outfit was all about comfort with a splash of style.  The sweater was another new buy from The Mint Julep (seriously you guys if you haven't checked out their website yet you don't know what you're missing!) and OMG do I love it.  I love the dolman sleeves, how it's oversized and not to mention extremely comfortable.  

Because this sweater is hi-lo I had to pair it with a long cami under it to make it look appropriate on me.  So I kept the cami to a neutral color to blend in with the sweater and I think the final results were perfect!  Add a few light accessories and an amazing pair of boots and this outfit was ready for lazying around the house and running a few errands.  

***

  





Sweater- The Mint Julep (exact)
Neutral Cami
Jeggings- Modern Vintage (exact)
Boots- DSW (old)
Coach Handbag
Jewelry by Lia Sophia and Premier Designs

***
I look forward to reading your comments and hope that you come back again to check out my personal style!
xoxo - Beth

6 comments

  1. Absolutely love the look. The sweater is so fab

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm already looking forward to wearing it again!

      Delete
  2. I love that quote! if it makes you happy, wear it!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree about breaking rules, it's all about how you feel!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.