Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Distressed + Snakeskin Print

I love to dress according to my mood that day.  Yesterday I was feeling a little edgy but wanted to pretty as well.  I love this top that I bought last year from Hazel & Olive.  It's great to pair with just about any color combination or bottoms.  And what better way to give a snakeskin print an edge than some amazing distressed skinnies and knee high boots?!  I love the combination.

 ***








Top- Hazel & Olive/old (similar)
Jeans- Modern Vintage/sold out (similar-similar)
Boots-DSW
Jewelry by Lia Sophia and Charming Charlies
Clutch- old

***

Leave a comment and follow along!
xoxo - Beth

1 comment

  1. Love the snakeskin top! Too cute!
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.