Monday, June 16, 2014

Nautical Wear and Airplanes


Whew getting back into blogging mode has been a little harder than I thought.  The last several days I've been getting all dolled up like normal, but by the end of the night I've realized I've forgotten to take photos of my outfits!  I told my husband while we were out yesterday that we needed to start taking photos again.  He was so excited (que the sarcasm).

Since yesterday was Father's Day we took the kids out and spent the afternoon as a family walking around the National Air Force Museum.  I have been here so many times I have lost count.  We grew up visiting this museum and it's amazing to see how everything has changed and grown.  The new exhibits are amazing and I love being able to take my kids there now so they can see our military history.

I also got a chance to go to one of my new favorite and local boutiques to do a little retail therapy and to spend the gift card I had won.  I have been having one of those I-Hate-Everything-In-My-Closet type of weeks, so a nice trip to Bloom made it better.


I decided since we were going to the AF Museum that the top in the middle would be perfect.  It was summery and fit right in with all the airplanes.  And since I had just had a Lia Sophia party recently I knew I had the perfect jewelry to pair with it.

***








Top- Bloom
Shorts- Maurices (exact)
Jewelry by Lia Sophia
Guess Sunglasses
Shoes-Walmart

***

Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to reading your comments!  Feel free to follow my blog.
xoxo - Beth

4 comments

  1. Wow cute outfit, to visit there looks like an amazing experience! I cant wait to visit there too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's an amazing museum with a lot of history :)

      Delete
  2. Loving this outfit! It looks like you had a fun time. Would love to visit the museum one day!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your top! You look lovely!
    Would you like to follow eachother?
    Kisses

    www.mystyleisfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.