Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Colors that Pop

I love a good rain storm.  The sound of the rain falling, the clouds rolling in and out and of course how everything seems to thrive when it rains.  But what I hate most is the after effect.  The summer humidity it brings with it.  We had an amazing rain storm last night and now we are paying for it.  The humidity is so thick it's almost feels like I can swim through it.

So I decided to cheer up today with a nice pop of color.  I stuck to wearing some darker tones then with this amazing hot pink top from Bloom, to really make my outfit pop.  Adding in a few different shades of blues with the jewelry and handbag really completed the look.  

Sometimes just a nice pop of color can really brighten your day!  Lately I've been branching out and trying a few new looks and combinations that I never would have tried before.  I always tend to stay with the darker tones, but lately I've been drawn towards a few brighter shades.  The necklace I'm rocking today is from my latest Lia Sophia jewelry party and I have to say it is probably my favorite piece.  It seems to work with just about everything in my closet.  I love how it makes the pink in the top stand out even more!

***









Top- Bloom
Black Cami
Shorts- Maurices (similar)
Anne Michelle Heels
Jewelry by Lia Sophia
Handbag from Charming Charlies

***

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog.  I look forward to reading your comments!
xoxo - Beth

2 comments

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.