Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Fall in Love

Don't you love it when you buy a new piece of clothing and you just can't wait to wear it?  I'm normally not into floral or "hippie" type clothing, but when I saw this top from Riff Raff I had to have it.  Only downside is the humidity here lately has been miserable so wearing anything that is required to be worn on the arms makes me think twice before putting it on.  So I was afraid I wouldn't be able to wear this adorable top until we had a cooler day or until Fall came.  But once this gorgeous skirt from Shop at Obsession came in the other day I knew these two were meant to be paired together.  I'll just make sure to stay inside where the air conditioning is!

When I first got up this morning I already had planned to wear this skirt.  But I was torn on which top to pair it with.  Like I said I'm not a fan of wearing long sleeves (even if it is chiffon) during the summer months.  I don't enjoy sweating the pounds off.  So I had originally paired it with a simple brown tank.  But each time I looked in the mirror it just didn't look complete.  And since I had already decided that the top from Riff Raff would look amazing with it, I decided to try it out.  And I am so glad I did.  I love that even though these are more "Fall" colors, with the playful skirt and loose top it makes it work for summer.  I decided to keep the brown tank on underneath (mainly for support) and I like how it gives it a more completed look to the outfit.

Have you ever bought something that you knew you couldn't live without but had to wait awhile before you could actually wear it?

***









Top- Riff Raff (exact)
Brown Tank Top
Skirt- Shop at Obsession (exact)
Jewelry by Lia Sophia
Jessica Simpson Heels
Guess Sunglasses

***

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog.  I look forward to reading your comments!
xoxo - Beth

8 comments

  1. You look so pretty!! Love that blouse and you always have the best shoes!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you! I do have a slight shoe obsession!

      Delete
  2. Yaaay! I'm so glad you were able to take advantage of the discount at Obsession Boutique --great pick!

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm already loading up my shopping cart with more items from there. Great boutique!

      Delete
  3. Such a fun look!!! Love that skirt, the clutch is perfect with it!

    Jessie at www.BlushandBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. like your outfit! i follow you, could you follow me too? welcome to my blog^

    http://www.enjoyfashion.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. very chic look! love the cute floral top and darling red skirt! fantastic look!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.