Thursday, February 6, 2014

Flirty Stripes Take 2

I love this tunic/dress.  I posted it in an earlier post (here) but I wanted to show how changing up a few items (like shoes and accessories) can give the look a whole different vibe.  In my previous post I added lots of brown accessories which was a cute casual outfit.  Pairing it was a the black boots and accessories make today's outfit so much more dressier.  I love how one item in your closet can be used in multiple ways just by changing things up!

***






Strip Tunic/Dress- Blackbird Clothing Boutique (exact/exact)
Black Leggings
Black Boots- DSW (exact)
Orange Handbag- Charming Charlies
Scarf- Maurices (similar)
Arabian Nights Necklace, Urbanite Earrings, Metro Chic Bracelet, Gotta Have It Bracelet- Premier Design Jewerly

***

Thank you for stopping by!  I'd love to hear your what you think!  
xoxo - Beth

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.