Friday, February 21, 2014

Polka Dot Peek-a-Boo

I know I've been totally MIA lately.  Things have been insane around here getting our house set and ready to sell and with the movers coming to take away about 75% of our house.  Between all that craziness and my other day to day to-dos I just haven't found the time to really work on creating some new outfits.

But that's about to change!

Yesterday I celebrated my 29th (eek) birthday and I couldn't be happier.  My husband bought me a new top that I have been eyeing at Maurices for awhile and I'm so excited to wear it!  

Birthday lunch at a local Asian resturant
Birthday gifts from my amazing husband and kids
Gifts from my sister over in Japan
And on top of that Spring IS coming (whether Mother Nature got that memo or not!) and I can't wait to start breaking out my heels, skirts, tanks and other amazing spring fashions.

So of course I've been keeping my eye out on all my favorite boutiques and stores and slowly grabbing some of the newest fashions so I'm ready to go.  My goal this year is to start wearing dresses and skirts more often.  My husband loves to see me in them and they are just so much fun and girlie.

What are some of your favorite boutiques and stores that you love to shop at?

***
(It was pretty windy taking these photos!)









(love my man in uniform!)
Black Blazer- Maurices (exact)
Polka Dot Tank- Maurices (exact)
Jeggings- Blackbird Clothing Boutique (exact)
Boots- DSW (exact)
Handbag- Charming Charlies
Mirror Mirror Earrings, Gotta Have It Bracelet and Metro Chic Bracelet- Premier Designs Jewelry
Lenny and Eva Cuff with Sentiment- Bimini Butterfly

***

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog.  I hope you decide to follow along for more styling fun!
xoxo - Beth

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.