Saturday, February 22, 2014

In the Wild

Today ended up being a rather busy day.  But the weather was beautiful and I was so happy to be able to go outside with out a jacket on.  So instead I opted for this beautiful animal print chiffon cardigan.  I've started to gravitate more and more towards these types of items.  They're perfect for all seasons and can easy make your outfit stand out.  I'm looking forward to pairing these with my white shorts once the weather gets a tad bit warmer out!

***







Cardigan- The Mint Julep Boutique (exact-similar)
Black Cami
Jeggings- Maurices (exact)
Boots- DSW (exact)
Guess Handbag
Lenny and Eva Cuff and Sentiment- Bimini Butterfly
Florence Necklace, Its a Wrap Bracelet, Old World Earrings- Premier Designs Jewelry

***

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog!
xoxo - Beth

1 comment

  1. I love your blog, You are so lovely,cute and chic, I love your style ! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.