Friday, November 14, 2014

Simple Embroidery

Happy Friday!
Is it me or is this month flying by quickly?!  I can't believe Thanksgiving is about 2 weeks away!  I'm going to keep today's post short and sweet since I have a busy day ahead and hopefully a successful weekend ahead as well.

Yesterday's outfit was all about wanting to be casual but slightly dressed up.  So of course I went to my go to blazer.  I love this embroidered tank and decided to pair it with the blazer.  And since I can't seem to get enough of scarves this year, I added this cute lacey white scarf.  Sadly it didn't do a thing to keep me warm since it was in the 20's, but at least it was pretty!

I hope y'all have a great weekend and wish me luck at my 2nd craft show tomorrow!

***








Get the Look:
Blazer/Maurices (similar-similar), Tank/Bloom-old
Scarf/Maurices (similar), Jeans/Maurices (exact)
Boots/Target (exact)
Michael Kors Handbags
Lia Sophia Jewerly

11 comments

  1. It's so cold! I'm not ok with this. haha Did you guys happen to get the awesome snow we had yesterday? Though that scarf doesn't keep you warm, it looks lovely with the embroidery on your tank. Have a great weekend Beth!

    http://accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so not happy about that snow yesterday. I had a few errands (and shopping) to do so taking my daughter in and out of the car made it miserable. Then it started to snow and I wanted to move to Florida!
      I hope you have a great weekend as well!

      Delete
  2. Cute bag and scarf!

    concreterunwayla.blogspot.com
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this casual look! Beautiful top!
    ♥ ♥
    http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Loving the embroidered top and your scarf!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look casual and chic! Good luck this weekend! :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. The embroidered top is so cute and feminine that I would like to have it in my closet. Like your bag (I like many things of MK lines)! Have a nice weekend!

    Kisses, Sily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post! your blog look great, would you like to follow each other ?

    kisses
    http://shinkusara.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving this simple yet pulled together outfit Elizabeth! The lace scarf is super pretty and adds a nice feminine touch to the outfit.... too bad it doesn't keep you much warm. Perhaps you can layer this scarf with another scarf and that way its warmer? Anywhoo, keep up the great style!

    www.thejoyoffashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.