Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Simple and Plaid

I have been totally rocking the lazy look lately!  With the weather being all over the place and trying to get everything I need ready for my upcoming craft show I've been a hot mess!  So yesterday I decided alright, but down the lazy clothes and get dressed!

So of course on the day I decided to finally get back to looking like a human.. I have nothing to wear.  Zip zero nada!  Okay not really, but I know everyone woman has felt like that from time to time.  And yesterday was my day.  So I decided to keep it simple and throw on my favorite skinnies and my simple white piko.  I love how just adding one or two small and simple items can also instantly make your outfit stand out more.  So I added my new favorite plum plaid scarf and a cute necklace and I was set.  Needless to say I didn't go anywhere, but I did feel pretty darn cute!

***








Get the Look:
Piko/Blackbird (similar-similar), Skinnies/Modern Vintage (similar-similar)
Scarf/Maurices (similar), Boots/DSW (similar)
Coach Handbag

14 comments

  1. Such a cute outfit. I envy that you wear some sort of a heel in every post. If only I were that coordinated. (;

    http://accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I am so addicted to heels.. I think I only own a couple of flats!

      Delete
  2. Love the simplicity of this look!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Loving those distressed jeans and that scarf!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. This scarf is definitely getting a lot of love this season!

      Delete
  4. Plaid and distressed denim is my favorite fall combo :) You look so fab!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love plaid so much!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that scarf! Perfect for autumn!

    XX from Germany
    Jecky
    Want Get Repeat

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.