Monday, November 24, 2014

Color Play

I actually wore this outfit earlier last week, but since my life seems to be getting busier I haven't been able to post until today.  I wore this to a club board meeting and couldn't get enough of all the different colors and how well they just blended together!

The picture obviously doesn't do this outfit justice, but with the sun setting a lot earlier and having to wait until the hubby comes home from work, I'm left with having to take a lot of photos inside.  And of course the lighting is horrible.

The blazer is a gorgeous navy blue.  I've had it for a couple of weeks now and just couldn't decide how I wanted to wear it without making me look frumpy.  I love this purple summer tank and figured since the color tones were in the same family it would look good.  Adding the green scarf just added the frosting to the cake.  I kept everything else pretty low key so the colors would be the statement in this outfit!

***









Get the Look:
Blazer (exact), Top (similar), Jeans (exact)
Boots (exact), Scarf (similar), Clutch (similar)

13 comments

  1. Very pretty blue on you! I love the color of that jacket..

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look Beth! Such a pretty scarf and blazer. Not to mention the statement necklace. (: I just love your mantle decorations. So I guess it's a good thing you take these inside so we can have a peek at how crafty you are. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks! I'm bouncing off the walls waiting to put my Christmas decorations up.. so the mantel will probably be a lot more crafty looking! About 90% of all art/decor in the house is handmade by me! :)

      Delete
  3. You look lovely. Blazer is fab. I know , it's been so hard with outfit photo taking lately.

    xoxo Ramona

    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this time of year.. but not when it comes to photo taking of outfits!

      Delete
  4. Love that pop of leopard!! The colors are perfectly fall and lovely!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute blazer! I hear ya on the outfit taking. My boyfriend now works from home but is always SO busy and we have such different schedules so it's very difficult to find time to take photos before it gets dark :( Lately, we can only snap pictures on the weekends so I've had less outfit posts. Womp, womp...

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorg! Especially love the pop of animal print. That makes any outfit perfect!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! I love the bag!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the different shades of color!


    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love that jacket! Hope you had a great Holiday.

    EatPrayWearLove

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that jacket! Great color too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.