Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Currently Crushing On

With Thanksgiving and Christmas quickly approaching I've been crazy busy.  I've got my craft show this weekend, Christmas party planning meetings, Thanksgiving and lots of Christmas shopping to do.  And I love every minute of this craziness.  The holidays are the best time of year.  Lots of family time, all the decorations and getting to spoil my kids rotten.  But of course I like to treat myself here and there with a little something pretty.

Then comes the dreaded, "What do you want for Christmas?".  Every year (since I graduated High School) I always dread this question.  It seems the older I get the harder it is for me to give my husband and parents a wish list.  One because I tend to just go out and get whatever it is I want and two it's just hard to decide what I want or need.  I remember one year asking for baby clothes and nursery decorations for my son!  Yup welcome to adult/motherhood!

So after a lot of online window shopping and thinking I finally came up with a few items that I am just crushing on that I hope Santa brings me!



9 comments

  1. Loving all your picks! That tea set is so cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty much the same way I usually get what I want before anyone else can get it for me! Love your choices here! The faux fur vest is so cute!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll just go ahead and take every single one of those vests, haha! Love these picks!
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a new pair of tall boots! That's on my wishlist too.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina


    P.S. I'm giving away a gift card to The Loft on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Herringbone vest is everything!

    God bless,
    xo, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The herringbone vest is a must! It seriously goes with everything!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute picks! Loving that herringbone vest!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl. I WISH I had a problem coming up with a Wish List but there's aaaalways stuff that I want! Lol! I actually told my boyfriend this year that I'm going to try not to give him a list or drop hints (oops, too late, already posted that blog post) buuut we'll see! I love the boots you chose. I just purchased a pair from Bloomies and they're on the way. I can't WAIT for them to arrive!

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.