Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Dark Animal Prints & Day 5 of the Blog Challenge

No matter what season it is, I will pretty much always wear black or a dark color tone.  This top was one of my new "birthday" finds from Charming Charlie.  Seriously how amazing is this top.  It's sheer, so I can wear it most of the year, it has an animal print on it and the gold shimmers!  Plus with the added leopard print in my new Miche bag just makes happy.  I'm all about animal prints, but most times I try not to go overboard in pairing them together.  But since the print in the top is so subtle I figured the bag would make a nice statement.

Sticking with the brown neutral color palette I've got going here, I kept my jewelry to a minimum and wore golds.  The brown boots just kind of blended it all together.  I try not to do too many of the same colors in one outfit (unless it's all black, because that's amazing together), but with this winter weather, I was having a dark mood day!

(*PS, please ignore my funny/red face.. I'm still fighting this annoying head cold that will not go away!)









Outfit Details:
Top, Bracelet- Charming Charlie, Skinnies- Maurices, Handbag- Miche, Boots- DSW and Necklace- Taylor Monroe

***

Today's blog challenge is: 3 personality traits I'm proud of.
1. Loyal
2. Imaginative
3. Open-minded

xoxo - Beth

7 comments

  1. Cute outfit! Love the pop of leopard! so fun!

    xo, Mary
    theloveofmary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful top! What a fantastic birthday gift to yourself. (; Hope your head cold clears up soon! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, that bag is everything!! Love leopard, it's my favorite neutral :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Leopard can never go out of style in my book!

      Delete
  4. Being open minded is a great personality trait to have!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.