Monday, February 23, 2015

Casual Neutrals & Day 4 Blog Challenge

Well this past Friday I celebrated my 30th birthday.  I still can't believe I've finally turned the big 3-0.  But so far this new decade of my life is starting out pretty good.  I enjoyed a great lunch with some amazing people, did a little shopping (Charmin Charlie is so dangerous) and had a nice dinner date with my husband at the Cheesecake Factory.  Plus my first order of Miche purses finally came in, so now I have a small handful of new handbags to pair with my outfits.  Problem will be deciding which one to use first!

I am so in love with today's outfit.  The booties are part of my latest Charming Charlie shopping trip (I did mention that place was dangerous right?!) and I just can't get enough of my distressed skinnies.  The leopard print scarf/vest thingy was a Christmas gift from my mother in law.  It's a pretty neat item and can be worn a couple of different ways.  Plus it has leopard print and everyone knows I can never say no to leopard!








Outfit details:
Skinnies from Modern Vintage, Booties from Charming Charlie, Handbag is old, Top from Beautys a Breeze and Jewelry by Premier Designs

 ***

Now for day 4 of the blog challenge: my guilty pleasure.

Oh boy.  This is a tough one since I have a few.  My drama shows are one for sure, I hate having drama in my life but I'll watch it on tv!  I love my vampire romance and other romance books.  And another favorite guilty please is a quirky one.. I love to eat dessert for breakfast!

xoxo - Beth

4 comments

  1. Quite casual but really cool!! I love the scarf, its so cute!
    You look pretty!

    xoxo Colli || TOBEYOUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this! Such cute boots, too. Hope you had a wonderful Birthday!! -xx

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the jeans and scarf! Welcome back! You were gone for awhile.

    Christine
    ConcreteRunwayLA

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.