Monday, February 9, 2015

Catching Up!

Hello again my lovely lady bloggers!  I've missed y'all again.  Hopefully this will be my last hiatus for awhile.  I sort of hit a slump where I wasn't really feeling fashionable or like I had anything worth posting.  Plus, I had another bazaar I just finished up so I was super busy making a few new signs/decor and filling a couple of orders.  Make sure to check out the bottom of the post for all those new creations!

Over the last month it seems like so much as happened.  I've been busy planning some fun socials for a wonderful group that I'm a part of and I love every aspect of it.  The planning, organizing and of course the socializing.  It's been a ton of fun and I can't wait to continue with it.  On top of that we've been planning our son's upcoming 7th birthday.  I still can't get over that my son is almost 7.  Wasn't he just a baby?!  Plus my big 3-0 is right around the corner.. and I have mixed feelings about that!  But one thing that is coming up in roughly a month is our trip to NYC!!  I've been bugging my husband non-stop about this trip.  I think he's getting nervous about letting me loose in NY with my wallet and being surrounded by so many amazing stores.  

Starting tomorrow I will be doing a 30 day blog challenge that a few of my friends have also started.  I will try to have some fun fashion to post along with it!

But for now enjoy all my newest signs I've created!

-xoxo Beth


 












3 comments

  1. These are all quite cool!!! Especially from coco chanel!!

    xoxo Colli || TOBEYOUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! I love the glitter heart sign. I cant wait to see NYC trip photos. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely okay to take a break when you need to! I always say I would rather miss a day or two of posting than put out content I am not proud of!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.