Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Vogue and Fur


I am obsessed with this outfit.  The fur, the hint of leopard and the jeans.  If I'm forced to layer up because of the cold, at least I can do it with some style!


Nothing says winter like some fur.  This cardigan has been seen all over and there's no wonder why it sells out quickly.  It chic and warm.  Plus you can wear just about anything with this.  I decided to pair mine with my screen tee and my distressed jeans.  But it felt like something was missing.  So in comes the boot socks.  It added an extra layer of warmth plus it looks so cute.







Cardigan/ Merchant 31 | Tee/ Taylor Monroe (on sale!) | Jeans/ Charlotte Russe
Boots/ Bloom-similar | Boot Socks/ Maurices | Clutch/ Maurices-similar


10 comments

  1. Really love that cardigan - it looks so great on you! I really love graphic t's too - they are so fun! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is so warm and my daughter likes to "pet" the fur!

      Delete
  2. I love that tee - such a fun statement!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute outfit!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu look so chic yet cozy! Thanks for leading me to your blog via your sweet comment in mine - Happy New Year!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the braided detailing on the back of this cardigan! Such a sweet but simple touch. At first glance, I had no idea you were wearing a cardigan. It totally looks like a vest! Honestly, I think this look better. (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need a fake fur vest!!
    ♡ Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.