Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Winter Tones


Winter has finally arrived here in Ohio.  We've had a few flurries here and there, but now we actually have snow on the ground!  My son loved having a "snow day" yesterday and I was happy they had a delay this morning.  I have never been a morning person, so any chance I get to sleep in I take it!


Something about this color combo just screams winter.  All the light tones just work so well together.  This top from Maurices is insanely soft and flattering.  Plus I love the little pockets in the front.  Pairing this my white jeggings make it the perfect winter ensemble.

Now this scarf is amazing.  Last month I threw a Christmas party with some of my favorite ladies and we had a White Elephant party.  Long story short, my friend, Taryn, received this scarf that all of us were drooling over.  We all asked Meagan, who bought the gift, where she got it from.  Can you believe it's from Barnes and Noble?!  Its a warm, chunky cable knit scarf with to large pockets on each end.  It's perfect to warm your hands, hold a book or anything else that you want to have on hand.  They are currently sold out online, but if you're lucky you can find one in stores.






Tunic/ Maurices | Jeans/ Modern Vintage | Scarf/ Barnes & Noble
Boots/ DSW-similar


4 comments

  1. These are perfect winter tones and ones I've been loving too lately. Especially grey. I've purchased a ton of grey recently. Something about winter. (; Glad that little storm we had yesterday wasn't too crazy. More is on the way! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that grey tunic & it has pockets...I mean does it get any better?! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! I love your MK bag too!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color combo and I love the detail on the back of your boots
    http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.