Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Country Casual

Keeping it simple and laid back with today's outfit.  I love the super soft feel of this plaid shirt and paired with my faux fur vest just gives it even more warmth.  I love the look of plaids and fur vests together.  It gives it a nice warm country feel.  Keeping the rest of my outfit simple with the jewelry and neutral with the boots and bag.

***










Get the Look:
Plaid Top/Maurices (exact), Vest/Girly Girl (similar-similar)
Skinny Jeans/Maurices (exact), Boots/DSW
Coach Handbag
Jewelry by Lia Sophia

7 comments

  1. Love this funky look Elizabeth! Your vest is especially awesome!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your vest!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute vest!
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable! I love that shearling vest!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this look! That vest is stunning and I adore those boots you are wearing! You are so pretty ^_^

    floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca
    Would you like to follow eachother on G+, bloglovin & twitter? twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. the blouse looks so great with the cute vest!
    Amazing outfit! So wearable!

    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm such a fan of the plaid-vest combo myself. (: You look great!

    www.accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.