Monday, January 12, 2015

Casual Blush

I am so in love with this outfit.  One because I just love the look of blazers (and I finally found a cute new one) and two I love how it instantly makes your outfit look more put together.  I love the simple white t-shirt and blush pink blazer paired together.  It still looks very casual and laid back but the blazer makes this whole outfit look put together.  Not to mention I think it shows my dedication to my love of fashion and blogging by taking these photos outside my house when it was below 0 outside!  Only the best for my followers!

Now onto even more exciting news.  After years and years and years of begging and nagging my husband it looks like he has finally given in.  We were talking about our family vacation for the year and we had talked about taking a trip to Kentucky to visit the horse park there.  Well when I mentioned we needed to start planning he decides to give me a choice:  Kentucky or New York City.  As a fashionista this was a total no brainer.  New York City here I come!!  So please if you have been there let me know your favorite place to visit and of course I would love any and all advice on what to pack so I make sure I fit into the big apple!


***










Get the Look:
Blazer/Maurices (similar), Tshirt/Bloom (similar)
Jeggings/Maurices (exact), Boots/DSW
Michael Kors Handbag
Guess Sunglasses

19 comments

  1. You look gorgeous Beth!! I love the pink blazer and matched with that purse--so chic :) Ahh and NYC!! You are going to fall in love--it is such a fun place to visit!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I am bouncing off the walls with excitement!

      Delete
  2. Adorable! In love with that blush blazer!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blush hue on you, I love anything structured this blazer is perfect! Great purse too

    Xo Chelsea www.shesaidhesaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This may just be my new favorite blazer!

      Delete
  4. Love the blush blazer!

    http://www.lifeofbrookeandjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that blazer, and anything blush really. There's a restaurant in Times Square called Roxy's. It's just huge sandwiches and fries but it's famous, and in so many movies! Your kids will love FAO Swartz (I think I butchered the spelling) it's walking distance from Time Square and where the piano key scene from Big was filmed. NYC is endless when it comes to places to visit. I've also been to the Kentucky Horse park and it's BEAUTIFUL! That would be a tough decision.

    www.accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I've been to the Horse Park a couple of times and I just love it there. I love horses and Kentucky is just so pretty, but my husband has never been there. But after 10 years or nagging him to take me to New York there was NO WAY I could pass it up! FAO is a must.. I love the movie Big! I want to take my daughter to the American Girl store too.. and of course I have to go window shopping on 5th Avenue!

      Delete
  6. Ohhhh, I'm in love with this blazer! Perfect for spring! And super jealous of your NYC trip, I absolutely love that city!! You all are going to have the BEST time. One thing we always like to do is take a carriage ride through Central Park. It's absolutely breathtaking. And I agree, window shopping 5th Ave is a must :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pink blazer! Super stylish!

    www.theclosetcrush.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!. Love your blazer

    xo, Mary
    theloveofmary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty color! I need more pastels in my wardrobe!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blazer is everything. I love the fit as well as the color. It adds personality to any look without overwhelming it.
    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow perfect outfit!! I loooove your blazer and bag especially :) you look amazing <3

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  12. That blush pink is such a great color on you. And you're coming to NYC, how exciting! Here's my advice to you: make sure you get out of midtown at least once while you're there :)

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great coat! Love your bracelet and boots too.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.