Monday, August 24, 2015

Playing with Colors










Hello Monday!

I hope all you lovelies had an amazing weekend.  I spent the weekend with my family and went to my husband's work picnic.  The weather was perfect which made for a fun weekend.  Now I'm looking forward to this coming week, the weather is supposed to cool off a little so I can finally break out my jeans a little!

Today's outfit is all about fun and colors.  This top is actually from last year, but it's still pretty popular and it's so much fun to see how you can change it up.  I love this shade of purple and how it really makes the coral necklace pop.  Then to add some more fun colors I added this fun bucket bag from Miche.  I'm a sucker for butterflies and I just love the yellow colors.

I've been obsessed with gold jewelry for the last year or so and it only seems to grow.  Since the necklace was such a stand out piece, I wanted to keep the rest of my jewelry toned down.  So I added these simple bangles and of course my newest obsession... my Chloe & Isabel snake ring.

Top: Modern Vintage (similar)
Shorts: Merchant 31 (similar)
Shoes: Target


7 comments

  1. All your accessories are so fun - I love the different necklaces!! really love the detail on the shorts - all and all great outfit!! xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new space!! You look fabulous! Such a fun top!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're back to blogging. I missed your posts! Love the color of this tank, and sounds like a fun weekend :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am enjoying this little Ohio cool off. I actually debated throwing on a jacket this morning. Crazy to think next week we will be back up into the 80's, but I'm enjoying this sneak peek of fall while it lasts. (; Love the new look and can't wait to see more! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and this weather is just amazing. Let's hope the 80s stays away!

      Delete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.