Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Seabreeze

I love this color combination.  Nothing says spring more than a classic pair of white bottoms paired with a pastel colored top.  This top is so light-weight that it's perfect for this time of year.  I love how simple it is.  There are just those days when you need something simple, chic and comfortable and this was it for me!

Enjoy!
















Top- Tilly's (exact)
Jeggings- Modern Vintage (exact-similar)
Chinese Laundry Heels/old
Michael Kors Handbag (exact)
Necklace- Maurices (exact)
Jewelry by Lia Sophia and Premier Designs Jewelry

***

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog.  Feel free to leave a comment and I'd love if you followed along too!
xoxo - Beth

11 comments

  1. So cute!!! Love a good pastel outfit! You're right it just screams Spring!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is the perfect spring color combo--- and those jeggings fit you fantastically!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The jeggings are unbelievably soft!

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit! Those heels are amazing!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally jealous of your bag! I think it's time I invest in a good one!

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This was my we-just-moved-and-I-need-a-new-handbag gift to myself!

      Delete
  5. i love that sweater! stop by! im hosting a great giveaway. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your bag!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.