Sunday, May 4, 2014

Floral Kimono

Promotion Ceremony (my husband is the one in the middle)


The last few days have been so much fun it's almost a blur.  On Wednesday my husband had a promotion ceremony, where he sewed on his newest stripe.  It was amazing and I am so proud of that man!  Since I spent the next couple of days camping with him, I decided to do some Spring shopping.  A few shopping bags later (and my bank account shedding some tears), I now have a few amazing new pieces that I can't wait to wear.  




Yesterday, I surprised my husband by inviting his parents to come visit us for the weekend.  Anyone who knows me, knows that keeping a secret like that for 2 weeks is hard!  I had to bite my tongue so many times so I wouldn't spill the beans.  But the look on his face was priceless and well worth it.  And since he just sewed on Tech and his birthday is this week, I decided a nice small get together was in order.  Sadly Mother Nature didn't agree with me.  It was insanely windy and with the wind it made it cold.  But in the end there was plenty of food, lots of laughter and tons of fun!

***







Floral Kimono- Tillys (exact)
Black Cami
Jeans- Maurices (exact)
Wedges- Maurices (similar)
Michael Kors Handbag (exact)

French Twilight Jamberry Nails

***

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog.  I would love to read your thoughts so please leave a comment!
xoxo - Beth

6 comments

  1. Great outfit! The kimono looks amazing!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that kimono! Your nails look awesome too!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I've found a new favorite top!

      Delete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.