Monday, May 5, 2014

Classy Edge

Go figure, when I decide to break out some warmer weather clothes, Mother Nature decides to make it cold and windy.  I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get to wear all these cute new dresses and tops that I've been buying.  At the rate we're going it'll be warm by July just in time for it to start getting cold again.  Wonder if I could talk my husband into taking a vacation south for some warmer weather!

I recently bought this top from the Buckle over the weekend and I just couldn't wait to wear it.  I love the sequin and lace detail on it.  Normally I'm not into wearing a lot of whites, but for some reason this season I'm all about it!  Since the top is a little dressy, I decided to make it more casual by pairing them with my favorite distressed capris.  I just love giving a classy look a little bit of an edge.

What's your favorite mixed combination?

***







Top- Miss Me/The Buckle (exact)
Capris- Maurices (exact)
Jessica Simpson Wedges (exact)

***

Thank you for stopping and checking out my blog.  I'd love to read your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment!
xoxo - Beth

8 comments

  1. You look so adorable!! Love that bag!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That clutch is so pretty! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I'll be sure to check your blog out as well!

      Delete
  3. That is a pretty blouse! And I like that you paired it with denim shorts, gives it a more easy-going look. Hope it warms up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute clutch!
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.