Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A Touch of Plaid







This time of year I'm always busy, but even more so this year.  Lots of party planning, shopping and plans.  Today's OOTD is all about comfort.  I love these wedge boots, they're comfortable and perfect for running lots of errands.  And keeping the rest of my look simple is key, especially when you're in and out of the car and stores!  Plus I just love the plaid details on the cuff and collar!
 Top\Merchant 31 | Jeans/Charlotte Russe | Boots/DSW

3 comments

  1. Cute outfit, I love those boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The plaid detailing is so cute! Perfect for the holidays!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.