Thursday, June 26, 2014

Summertime Floral

(It was so beautiful out side this afternoon I decided to do my blogging from the porch)

I have to admit.  I am completely obsessed with this kimono.  If I could I'd wear it everyday, but then I'd probably start to get some weird looks from my neighbors!  I love how it's so versatile.  I can dress it up or down and wear it all year round.  I love when I can find pieces that will last forever.

I'm going out to meet a friend at our favorite place tonight (Barnes and Noble..YES!) and I wanted to be somewhat dressy but still casual since it's a bookstore.  So what says dressy casual than some cute summer white shorts and an amazing floral kimono?!  And I even shocked myself by buying some white nail polish and rocking the all white look.  Totally out of my comfort zone, but I figured hey as long as I like it who cares!

White is slowly becoming more and more of a staple item in my closet.  It's great how there is no longer the "rule" saying you can't wear white after Labor Day.  Psh.  Wear white year round and its always amazing.  I'm already planning on rocking these shorts with the white nail polish for the 4th of July.  To me white is just like black.  A staple and a neutral that can go with anything and can be worn in so many different ways.

***








Purple Cami
Floral Kimono- Tillys (exact-similar-similar)
Shorts- Maurices (exact-similar-similar)
Carlos by Carlos Santana Heels
Jewelry by Lia Sophia

***

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog.  I look forward to reading your comments below!
xoxo - Beth

21 comments

  1. So cute! I just got a kimono similar and I cannot wait to style it!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgsh I love the kimono trend--and that print is so fun!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope this trend sticks around because these are amazing!

      Delete
  3. so cute, I'd wear it everyday if I were you, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I just need to buy more so I can wear a new one everyday!

      Delete
  4. Kimono’s are such a fun and comfortable finishing touch! You look great! Have a great weekend!
    Xoxo Miss Erin
    www.misserinsays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you have a beautiful weekend too!

      Delete
  5. Oh my! I love those heels! They're amazing!

    TRENDGALORE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Kimonos are so on trend right now... super chic!

    Jessie at www.BlushandBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you rock the kimono! looks so fun to wear! super cute!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous in this outfit and that kimono is perf! Anyways, would you like to follow each other via GFC and other social medias? Follow me then and do let me know:)

    Join my GIVEAWAY here ;)
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are so pretty!
    love your style <3
    http://mycatwalkblog.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a great look...and those heels are to die for! :)

    http://fiercelydemure.blogspot.com/
    http://fiercelydemure.blogspot.com/
    http://fiercelydemure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! These are my go to heels.. love them!

      Delete
  11. I adore your kimono!

    Would you like to follow each other ?

    Kisses,

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.