Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Olive + Fall


Two things, to me, that go hand in hand is the color Olive and Fall.

It's a beautiful shade of green and looks stunning against all the Fall foliage.  Not to mention I just love the way it looks on everyone!  Whether its a top, a jacket, jeans or even a handbag.  Olive is just so perfect!


Fall is also my favorite time of the year.  The cooler temps are back, so I'm not melting in the 90+ temps, but I'm also not wanting to be buried under a hundred layers of blankets.  It's the beginning of the holidays, the leaves are falling and of course all my favorite shows return!  Yeah I know, I'm a total tv junkie!  But I must confess, I fail as the "basic white girl".  I am so not a fan of everything Pumpkin Spice.  Gasp!  I love pumpkin pie and I love the scent of pumpkins, but I just can't bring myself to drinking it or eating it in my cookies or donuts!


Did I mention that I couldn't wait for my Fall shows to start up again?  I love these shows, but I think I'm most excited about the reboot of Will & Grace.  I started watching that show shortly after my husband and I were married in 2005.  That was back in the day when everyone would buy tv series on DVD, before Netflix was the way to go.  And yes I may have binge watch.  So when I heard the rumor that they were going to do a reboot, I was more than a little excited!  Karen, Grace, Will and Jack are like the 4 best friends everyone girl wants to have!




This is why I love Fall.  It's cool enough for jeans and boots, but still warm enough that I can wear off the shoulder tops!  Last year when I started my online boutique, this top was one of the first pieces I stocked.  And to this day it's still one of my favorites.  The color is perfect and I just love the sheer flow of it.  Looks great with white shorts too 😉  I only have 1 of these left in a size Small.

Now it's time for me to prepare for all my shows coming back.. and maybe baking a pumpkin pie to eat with them!

XO - Beth

2 comments

  1. Loved the look! And I'm also super excited for Will+Grace. That show was everything and I'm so glad it's coming back! :)

    www.letmecrossover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.