Monday, January 4, 2016

Holy Chic.. it's a New Year!


Welcome back bloggers and friends!

It's a brand new year and that means new fashion, trends, outfits and lots of exciting things to come!  I'm so looking forward to seeing where this year leads me and to grow more into my own style.  To me you never want a constant style, since fashion is always changing.  But I love to see how my style evolves and changes.  I've looked back to when I first started blogging and it amazes me to see how much I've grown. 

My blogging goal this year is to grow my blog, try new trends and to make this a place that inspires others while giving them a giggle or two along the way!  So of course I would love any tips and tricks if you would like to share with me!


Now let's talk about this outfit.  I have been eyeing the "Holy Chic" tees for a long time and my amazing husband bought me one for Christmas.  Of course I had to pair it with my favorite blazer, which to me gives just about anything a more polished look.  Keeping my jewelry a little more low key was essential since I wanted the main focus to be on this blanket scarf. 

Blanket scarves have quickly become a bloggers best friend.  The style options are endless when it comes to them, which makes it easier on the bank account when it comes to putting together a look!  I know my husband appreciates that!  Another thing I really love about them besides the fact that they are insanely warm, is that they literally can be used as a blanket!  Perfect for campfires, football games, babies and more.  So if you haven't picked one up yet, I highly suggest it.  I know winter has finally arrived here in Ohio so the more blanket scarves I have the better!









Blazer/old - Maurices/similar | Tee - Taylor Monroe | Jeans - Effies 
Scarf - Taylor Monroe/similar/similar | Boots - DSW/similar





7 comments

  1. You're starting the new year with a great outfit girl - I'm loving those boots!! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you so much! I'm determined to make my blog bigger and better this year!

      Delete
  2. How cute are you? Love the graphic tee and the blazer! Happy new year!

    www.theclosetcrush.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm obsessed with my blazer and if it wouldn't look odd, I'd wear it everyday!

      Delete
  3. I've been wanting this shirt forever! Happy New Year, my friend! You are definitely starting 2016 with a fabulou look!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blush* thank you! I am SO glad my hubby got this for me. I can see myself wearing this shirt until its falling apart!

      Delete
  4. I think you are well on your way for blog growth! It's crazy to see how much you and your blog have grown even in the short time I have been a reader. Love this cute graphic tee!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.