Saturday, April 26, 2014

Date Night

I am so excited.  It's a rare night when the husband and I actually get to go out on a date, let alone going to see a current movie at the theater.  But now that we are living closer to family we can leave the kids with them and head out.  And since I'm always looking for an excuse to get dressed up, Friday night was no different.  

I bought this romper/jumpsuit from The Mint Julep earlier this week and I've been dying to wear it.  It's simple, but with the right accessories I can easily dress it up.  I love the soft material and that its loose, but fits perfectly and still gives me a feminine look.  I added the grey military jacket mainly for warmth, but decided I liked the look of it as well.

We decided to go out for dinner at a Mexican restaurant, so of course I had to try out their Margaritas.  They got two thumbs up for me!  After our nice quiet (hey with two kids dinner is always loud) dinner we went out to see The Other Woman.  Which by the way is hilarious!  I couldn't stop laughing.  Even my husband who isn't into chick flicks loved this movie!  So if y'all get a chance I highly recommend going to see this movie.













***


  







Romper- The Mint Julep (exact)
Jacket-Maurices/old (similar)
Michael Kors Handbag (exact)
Lenny and Eva Cuff
Midi Rings- Maurices (exact)

***

Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Feel free to leave a comment and follow along.  I'd love to read everyone's comments!
xoxo - Beth

4 comments

  1. Super cute jumpsuit! I don't think I'm tall enough to pull one off but they're so cute! That's awesome you got to go out on a date night minus kids!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This one is pretty long even on me and I'm 5'9", but I love it! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE the jumpsuit! I can never find any long enough so I'm pretty excited to see that you said you're 5'9" [me too] and it fits! I'm definitely going to look into it!

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad. This jumpsuit is going to be very well loved! I wore 5 inch wedges and the bottom of the pants covered most of the wedge, so it's definitely long enough!

      Delete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.